Sunday, January 9, 2011

The (undesired) Return of the Evicted

It's been about 2 months since Vicky was evicted. (Read below for full story)  She was two, three ... I lost count ... months behind in her rent.  Then, standing before a judge, she had the nerve to lie to him and tell him that our records were faulty and that she should be allowed to stay.  But it's all behind us now.  I thought.

Today it was snowing and the temperatures are going to be in the single digits this week so we stopped by the 8 plex to check on the boiler .  Julie was shoveling the show - hallelujah!  Here's my conversation with her:

Julie:  Hey, remember that girl who lived upstairs?  (Vicky)  She came by here the other day asking where your mom lives.  She said she wants to move back in here.  She said she didn't want to talk to Jana (our property manager), but wanted to talk directly to your mom. 

Me:  WHAT?  There is no way.

Julie:  Yea, I told her "after all you did to them and you owed them so much money?  You need to leave them alone."

Ya think?  After all her lies, I am done dealing with her. 

Vicki is street smart and a good liar and great at manipulation.  However, I'm confident that Mom won't give her the time of day. She'll refer her to The property manager.  But I'm still amazed at her nerve.  Either she is the most nervy person I've known, or she's the most delusional.  I'm not sure which!

No comments:

Post a Comment